About the Firm
Experienced Phoenix Attorneys Provide Personalized Legal Counsel
Passionate advocacy for individuals, families and businesses throughout Arizona
Whether you’re facing home foreclosure or seeking to become a loved one’s conservator or guardian, you need a seasoned lawyer who will passionately advocate for your best interests and safeguard your legal rights. At Baumann, Doyle, Paytas & Bernstein, P.L.L.C., in Phoenix, we have more than 55 years of combined experience providing trusted counsel to Arizonans in the areas of probate and wills, real estate and foreclosure, transportation and motor carrier law, and civil litigation. No matter how complex your legal issues, we will use our extensive knowledge of state and federal laws and well-honed litigation skills to identify unique solutions tailored to your individual needs.
Established Phoenix law firm provides trustworthy advice and skilled legal representation
For more than 30 years, our lawyers have been dedicated to resolving legal issues in a timely and cost-efficient manner for individuals, families and businesses across the state of Arizona. Clients strongly recommend us because of our firm’s:
- Personalized approach — We get to know our clients, taking the time to understand the particulars of their situation and to help them articulate their goals. Our highly qualified staff members have been with the firm for many years, contributing to a family-like atmosphere that is both personal and professional.
- Reputation in the community — A fixture in Phoenix since 1984, our firm is well known for its commitment to those we represent and to the community we serve. Our track record of success has garnered the respect of clients and colleagues alike.
- Knowledgeable attorneys and staff — We stay current on recent developments in our practice areas and draw on our vast courtroom experience to steer clients in the right direction with informed and up-to-date advice. Our talented legal team works diligently to execute effective strategies designed to achieve our clients’ objectives.
We believe everyone deserves quality legal representation and strive to make our services as accessible as possible, offering affordable fees.
Areas of Practice
Straightforward guidance for Arizona probate, real estate, transportation and civil litigation matters
For clients in Phoenix and throughout Arizona, we provide honest counsel and strategic solutions in the following practice areas:
- Probate and wills — We have a long history of representing clients in guardianship and conservatorship cases involving adults and minors, and we offer comprehensive services for probate and wills, including guiding people through the Arizona probate process and drafting end-of-life documents (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and advance directives).
- Real estate and foreclosure — Our capable real estate and foreclosure lawyers handle tax lien foreclosures, foreclosure defense for property owners, foreclosure representation for creditors, trustee sales, and quiet title actions. We also competently advise clients on property tax law.
- Transportation and motor carrier law — We provide a full range of transportation (trucking) law services and have skillfully represented hundreds of motor carriers at the local, regional and national levels.
- Civil litigation — We help individuals, families and businesses successfully resolve disputes through civil litigation, including cases involving mental health law.
In any of these areas, you can count on our firm to devise a sound plan to address your specific legal needs and maximize your chances of a favorable outcome.
Contact a reputable Phoenix probate, real estate and trucking law firm for a free initial consultation
Many legal matters may require prompt action, making it important to seek quality legal advice from the highly regarded Phoenix law firm of Baumann, Doyle, Paytas & Bernstein, P.L.L.C. immediately. For a free consultation with a dedicated paralegal via website, email or phone, please call 602-903-4665 or contact us online